Monday, September 23, 2013

Wow! Two weeks!

I knew it had been awhile since I've been here.  Two week check in seems just about right though.

Life has been very busy.  Including some fun time with my newest steampunk friends.  We went on a "Safari Hunt" to the zoo's dino exhibit together.  Twenty of us all dressed up in goofy clothes.  And one painted up as an automaton.  (He got the most attention of course.  LOL)  It was terribly fun.

My first time out with our group, and I left myself a ton of room for improvement.  Being socially unfamiliar with their normal routine, I concentrated too much on matching some color of my outfit to the theme instead of just making an outfit to be comfortable with.  It did not work so well and I looked like the town idiot that everyone adopts and takes care of.  LOL  But now I know how they work and I have a kickin outfit started for next time.

We have been working overtime and socializing ourselves exhausted, so we did skip the festival this weekend to recharge a bit.  Sorry to miss seeing my friend who I haven't seen for a year, but think it was for the best.

I was still in the midst of an SL move too.  I'm now an official Camelot Ranch tenant, as I took a large piece of land on the non-market side.  Giving up two of my mainland parcels to offset the cost, but kept our sales yard in the same area.  Mainly because I don't want to leave the beloved Zen group, even though I don't get time to hang with anyone there.  And Smmu and I love having our salesyards with Jason...he's so great to work with.

I have five Heaven and Hell epics total from Biobreeds now.  The Zulu female I put with the Hell male was the best investment ever.  Those two together make some kickin Ivory dobies.  Of course, they're making them males, and I'll only keep females.  But as long as they sell easy I don't care.  I made 3K on the first one and 2K on the second.

I was going to let my inferno pony male go at this week's patron auction, but decided I couldn't.  We love him so much, and putting him with a Hell pony just seems so right.

Still rearranging but going to be taking my epic breeding herd off sale and back home...just use the big Camelot corral for deseeded ones.  Epics and regular breeders both.  I have a building idea too that I may design and set out for sale there.

KittyCats did a turn on me.  Thought I was sending her away?  LOL  Had a chateau give a male like her with stubby tail and blonde streaked whiskers.  She was bred back to her LE father, so the thought of drawing out interesting traits is intriguing.  So I birthed it and kept her.  Growing by two instead of decreasing by one as planned.  LOL

The Imaginimals are cool.  Need some improvement though.  Their movement is not so natural.  Like little automaton kitties.  LOL  But cool.

WK cats did excellent.  One pair gave triplets: female lvl 4 cougar, male lvl 6 Sumatran, male lvl 6 Sumatran.  Sold the dark male and kept the lighter one for myself.  I prefer lighter in tigers.  Put the allowance in food dispenser for them and spent the rest on more breedables. :-)

Sakiya gives her last litter today.  So sad to see her breeding end.  But I did keep a lot of her babies and babies' babies for myself.








Pepi's been swimming too.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment