Sunday, September 1, 2013

Really? I gotta be patient?...

LOL  With the cutback to 100 Biobreeds, now I have to learn how to be patient all over again.  It's not as bad this time, really.  I think working with the KittyCats cycle and now the WK one has helped a lot.  I'm slowly getting used to days like today where there's nothing to check.

It's been good though, especially with the addition of the heaven and hell editions.  Now, the crates I can't use don't bother me.  I welcome the five biochips.  LOL  Funny thing is the borderline crates are the ones who bother me.  Like dogs...I prefer to keep just the 5 traited dogs in certain breeds.  But I get a nice 4T one and think "crap! that one has to stay for breeding later or for sales."  So, I keep it and mourn the loss of 5 biochips now for a few moments.  LOL

The first biochip coat I bought was a male shiba.  For some reason, the system double registered my request and sent me two.  Which kind of screwed me up.  My goal was one male shiba, one male doberman, one male pony of heaven variety, and then maybe the hell pony as an extra.  I had saved enough for four.  (kind of wish I hadn't used some one starter packs early on...may have been able to get a fifth.)

But it's all good.  I have a friend who had 80k of biochips to use so she's reselling hers.  She buys from me a lot, so I made sure to get the dobe the system didn't give me.  I could have ticketed it and they exchange it for me, but decided to keep the extra shiba.  I breed them anyway so it's all good.  I won't be selling mine off for less than they cost me, and I figured they cost me at least 50K lindens each...so my extra one is sitting out for 50000 lindens.  Won't sell, but makes a good show piece for the sales yard.

BB didn't make the heaven or hell hair pass.  Kind of unusual for them.  I really like the hair, so hope it means they held back for some future plans.

Patience aside, I would like to set out more.  Have a good showcasing idea for the salesyard I think would be fun to play with.  But that would mean increasing my allowance, which I cannot do...and I have some serious work to do these next few months...

I did get two imaginimals to play with.  Or to let sit there.  Sadly, not getting time to play with my critters.  But I guess that's a good thing too.


No comments:

Post a Comment