Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Got my 5th 10T Pony

I totally expect Biobreeds to do an update soon and release an 11th possible trait on the ponies.  So many of us are getting the 10 traits now. 

I'm happy with my crew on trait count.  I've gotten 3 Fairy Dust, 1 Dapple Rustic, and 1 Legend Bubbly with the 10 traits so far.  I expect to add Dapple Tao to that list soon.  Plus keep making more.  I've only sold one of them and kept the rest for my own breeding.  Trying to make a male 10T that's not the Fairy Dust Roan.  When I do, I plan on selling my original male.

In dogs, my current specialty is Licorice Chihuahuas.  Pepi's line to be precise.  I'm quite fond of that little pixel cutie, so his line is being taken special care of.   I've sold some of his babies too, so when the babies of those babies come to auction with new traits, I can buy them and intermingle to improve the line.

I'm supposed to be on break while working extra.  Well, cut back.  I'm breeding at 1000prims of animals instead of my normal 4000.  And it's good.  I get plenty of crates...but not sure I'll make it as long as I should.  Really, really thinking of adding another plot of land to put out 200 more animals.  I know, my bad. 

Supposed to wait until March...not sure if I can.  Am thinking of doing the ones I'll feed to heal now...some of those will be for sale too.  I've made a new barn for it.  Getting ready to make a bunch more models too.

Healing the ones to sell now wouldn't be an awful idea...for ponies, it's most of what I have in inventory.  I've gotten more than enough 9 and 10T ponies that I'm switching over to just breeding those.  Except for special trait circumstances, like the epics and specific trait combinations.

As a side note, I'm officially not breeding Amarettos now.  Just havened the last of the horses this morning.  And I'm not feeling sorry.  I did keep some bundles in inventory in case the future looks more interesting for them...or for when they do the double haven points days if it does not.  I do have enough to get another haven horse, but waiting to see what the next one will be before using them.  Which means I should check their site....dropped their group long ago, so should check the site out once a week to see what's new.  hehe  get a haven horse when it's time...and buy more Biobreeds stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment