Monday, January 14, 2013

Riven...

Riven is on the iphone and I loaded quite some time ago.  And then work got in the way and I stopped playing it after I had started it.  I love this game.  But I've lost my place.  Going to have to restart the game. 

Both Myst and Riven work wonderfully on the iphone and I really hope Cyan keeps bringing out more of the Myst games on it.  Especially if they're able to get Exile out...it's the hardest one to find.  Riven on iphone for $4.99

Second Life is buggy as always.  They've forced out a few more good 3rd party viewers with their constant upgrading and fixing what isn't broken while not fixing what's really broken.  Sometimes keeping up with technology and trying to stay on top isn't all it's cracked up to be.

InWorldz has the grid still in its youth bugginess, but still a very nice place to escape from SL's insanity.  IW is great for just enjoying building.  Working on a store there.  It's going very, very slow.  Still need to take time and get textures loaded, which does take awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment