Sunday, January 27, 2013

Issis is still around...

My original plan was to have Issis "take a vacation for exploring a new age" while Elpis took over her duties.  Elpis would be in world more to work on putting together the second Age exploration novel for the Myst fan base.

Issis is so involved with things inworld that the process is proving more difficult than I imagined. 

Bids at auction that help pay for food are easier to get if they know it comes from Issis, and she's there.  Which wasn't that big of a deal.  I planned on using her for the auctions anyway and that's it. 

But my laziness has taken over.  To switch building to Elpis, I need to move my textures over and other items.  A pretty time consuming job. 

It's why I'm sitting on my butt at Inworldz too.  I haven't made time to load some textures there. 

Guess my plans for Issis taking a vacation is not happening.  Not that I'm in as much anyway.  Just to do my daily duties mostly.

I am up to my 7th 10T pony now.  I have brought out a lot of animals to sell and breed.  Need to do some thinking over next few weeks.  I may need to send many to heaven and truly specialize.  10Ts, Taos, and Legend Bubblies for ponies....epics excluded and the new roan coats too, until they stop selling.  Shibas, Dobermans, Chis, and Labs for dogs.  

Tough call...I want to do them all!  Ten dogs so far and many more pony coats. LOL  But as food expense is about 6500L a week now, I must budget.  Focusing one group on traits only for the 10Ts will help me be able to have more coats.  Dogs can't interbreed so I'll have to rotate between the breeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment