Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Amaretto Death

For my ranch anyway....

For the few Amaretto horses I chose to keep, which is actually only four, I chose to get spots at Amaretto Wonderland.  Thought it was safe there - ran by Amaretto management.

But it's closing now.  Seems that management can't even find time to handle the sims they have...sims that have been there since the beginning.

So not impressed.

And, I'm sorry, but this speaks volumes of the future of Amaretto in general to me.  I have no faith in them staying on now, and am backing out.

I have three lives still for sale - 3 Xmas LEs.  I marked the two pg girls down to 500L and put 1000L on the stud.  Hope they sell before closing day.

The four I chose to keep and breed, I guess I'll take home and work for awhile.  I have food saved up that I already paid for - may as well use it.  May actually haven everything left after that point and get out totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment