Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy and cutting time....

I'm happy with my ranch...my Biobreeds are down to 100 animals and I think that's going to be my happy spot.  Not playing for sales, mostly just playing for Biochips.  I get a monthly allowance that pays for their food, so no pressure.

Life is busy and oddly, the nighttime auctions are getting harder and harder to attend.  I may be cutting them out.  Maybe just do the special panels via waiting list and come in on the off times to buy a good deal and pick on Lance and Gwen when my schedule allows it.  I still kind of live at Camelot, so it's not like they can't find me.

Finished cutting down my KittyCats boxes.  The lives are about to birth within next few days and when they do, specials will go to storage while many others will be sent away for points.  Just keeping a pair of megas and my stubby tail seal pair going.  I may shop for cheap megas to set out for resale at Camelot though.

When Imaginimals finish the beta testing I'll get a few of those too.

Lemurs, maybe a pair at some point.  I've watched them since development and like them, but tend to be too expensive.  Just may do a pair if I get a script testing area again.

Fish peddlers, maybe, depending on our land and what Smmu and I want to do with it.  If I do, my fish will be betas, seahorses, and squids.

WK - love my cats.  They're fantastic.  But to be honest, due to new information I got last night, they're on probation with me right now.  Waiting to see if they move forward with certain actions towards markets or if they wise up and not force the issue.  If this issue is forced, it also forces me to cheap, cheap, cheap sale mine off.

And that would totally suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment