Monday, March 18, 2013

Atrus's Lil Blue and store update


I posted an update to my store's Facebook page about moving to just being on the marketplace in about a month's time.  I'll keep the FB page going and post to it for products.  SL isn't worth spending money and time on for me anymore, and I've got a ton of RL writing, jewelry, and art projects to get done between now and November.

Just will keep a few spots at Pet Bey sim and will breed just enough to participate in auctions.  Planning a big sale down soon.

My pure Lico Pepi line breeders that I am keeping decided to go blanco with a really cool pup.  Don't need another male but birthed him...now I have to decide if I'm keeping him or not.  Shouldn't, but he's pure Pepi line.  LOL

Mother: IC Yeesha
Father: IC Atrus

Coat: Blanco
Ears: Normal
Eyes: Smoky
Tail: Normal
Shade:  Ciel
Grand: Thinker (h), Amor (b)


No comments:

Post a Comment