Saturday, March 23, 2013

Unplanned early update...

Wweeellll, Issis seems to be making some pretty definite decisions, even though I told her to wait until this mood passes. 

Last few auctions have stunk for her, which really doesn't matter to her as she's not playing the market game anymore.  But when you add to it that I've been unable to meet auction times due to things really happening for me...good things that make me RL busy...it makes one look more at this.

My writing muse has been really going wild.  She's on a mission!  I need more time for writing, specifically writing offline...often out of the house even.  Got some super ideas in the works and some others cooking.

And it's caused Issis to speak.  The BB cutback could be more drastic than believed.  For awhile anyway.  She's talking of getting down to just a load of shibas and a load of chis.  And taken that break she spoke of before.

The Age exploration for Myst break?  Yup. 

She's been sneaking off with Thorne already.  They've found an Age with a few inhabitants on it even.  I should stress that Thorne is not in relationship with Isis.  But he and Elpis are working separately for a year...they've had some troubles and have decided to take a relationship break and concentrate on their own lives for a bit.

Sneak peek from the creator of this series, me...This is only temporary.  Elpis and Thorne will stay together.

My back's better.  Not sure about long walks again right away, but I do have full range of motion back.  Yay!  Still have bad times - last night was one.  Lost lot of sleep and when I did, I was in pain in my dreams because of it.  Still very much improved though. 

Restructuring my RL business to attract clients higher up on the food chain.  Need to take internet play time off for that now too.  Good things coming there.

No comments:

Post a Comment