Monday, March 25, 2013

No changes :-)

The mood has passed, but no changes to my decision.  The only problem I have is in waiting.  I'm not a patient person.  Once I decide I want to do something, I want to do it NOW.  But there's a few animals I need to breed down first.  And that takes time.

Sadly, money too.  Had to move some reserve lindens over for food.  Just not getting sales.  When I can't sell a well bred 10T pony crate for 1k, there's an issue.  Oddly, I couldn't sell a live pony of the same variety as ones that did sell at the same auction.  Maybe it's a sign.

May have to move towards another marketplace too, see about getting my stuff in front of new people who may need it more.  IF I have time.

I came in to BB to quit playing the market game and just not have to worry about sales.  The planned cutback makes this happen.  So I should just stick with it.

Besides, I may pick up another breedable to do later on when I get a few of the RL projects out of the way.

My kittycats gave me a Bigger de Big sized kitty.  That's cool.  Not sure what those go for, so I just stuck it out with a 500L tag on it.  I'm going to try to advertise those.  Getting close to the time when I need to refill the food for them.

Investing...that's my challenge this week.  Not only will I have to use my reserves for food, I'll need to think about the new releases.  Not excited about the min pins, but may want to buy a pair just to join in with friends on it.  And I do want the new KittyCats limited editions.  Scrambled Eggs for a theme doesn't sound too great, but they look really cute.  I was trying to buy six of the LEs for KittyCats.  Use a few for breeding and resell the others after they're no longer available.  Not working so well on the previous ones, so not sure if I will invest that much this time.

I do think I need to get a market spot for the KC at one of the major markets for them.  May go checking things out a bit this week and form a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment