Friday, March 22, 2013

Restructuring the farm...

My cut backs on the breedables continue.  No progress on the store's marketplace set up, but probably not a bad thing.  Sounds like it's been acting up, so waiting a week or so to start that is best maybe.  I've changed my signs to give out notecards on my forthcoming changes.

Still need to do a planned head count so I know exactly.  Sort of planned it out where I'd be down to around 20.  Versus 150-250 that I've ran through cycles.

I'm happy with my cutback, although it will be less buying power on my part.  But I'll have my moments and those times will be all that more fun because of it.

SL is making it easy on me to stick with my decision.  Been too infuriating to deal with their system and stay inworld too much this week. 

Do think I'll switch to my 4T ciel blanco...my 6T promising pair that Gwen and I teamed up on haven't been doing their job for me.  May take them to auction.  I'm sure Gwen won't object to making more food money.  Unless she would rather take them and get rid of a few others that aren't working for her instead.

After reseeding and using six seeds, the rosa making pair refused to give another rosa.  So I gave them back to Smmu.  And right away they give her a rosa.  Darn rats.  Thinking I should just give her my rosa, since she evidently has the rosa charm.

Zeonies are doing good.  Made it up to 8 traits. 

When I can buy at auctions, I'll take the non selling 10T ponies.  Build up a stock for when Ozzie quits being so stingy with the 11th trait.  LOL  I'll breed some for myself and have some stock built up for resales to raise food money, and help others get their 11T.

Testing a Biobreeds adoption and rescue area at my home parcel while I don't have time to do much in world.  Started it off with 12 starter ponies I won't be working.  Healing them and offering them for 0L.  When they're healed I'll heaven what's left and put out something else.

Keeping the land in InWorldz.  Good escape for when I need a quiet place for texture work and a simpler grid that's not all F-d up by incompetence to chill out on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment