Friday, March 15, 2013

Honestly...

Okay, time to be honest here about things that I'm also being honest with myself about during this down time.

SL sucks.  I've been with it for six years and I've seen advancement, but no real improvement in how it's ran or maintained.  I'm wasting my time and Lindens there.

It's the people that have kept me going.  They're what counts.

But building...I've been moving towards making things in Real Life more instead.

Time priority...I'm getting less and less time in world as things improve socially for me in Real Life.

Time for a major change for me...

Myst - love my family, but think I'll find them in the game and hang out there more.

Writing/Publishing - may do something monthly in world for that.  Maybe rent a cheap advertising shop for it somewhere.

Building/Store - think I'll put my store on marketplace, rent a small store from the mall for a freebie or dollarbie store, and give up on the full store.  It's fun and I love it but don't have time to play with it.

Breedables - eventually over the next month, will cut back to what I'll keep at Pet Bey and P&M, and attend auctions to hang out with folks I like.  I have tons of crates to sell and can get back into "trading" by buying from auctions and reselling those.  Help my friends out.  Which is what I like.  I find that lately I can't buy stuff because I'm too full with my own breeding.  If I cut it down, I can help others out more...I think.  My support to BB directly will be investing in the epics and new releases.

My own breeding rotation will be fast and furious.  Picked up like 50 licos to start this.  Breeding six at a time now for long enough to make the next six.

Sigh....wish I had more time to do it all...there's so much in world and in Real Life I'd like to do.  I need a few more of me.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment