Thursday, March 14, 2013

Little Busy

Real Life is eating more time right now.  I've taken about a month off from my online play time.  Not totally, just cutting back.  In BB I'm letting my shibas finish breeding out of seeds and keeping one, set of Pepi's Licos going.  I also have one set of 10T taos out, Zeonies to prepare for the exotics, and a few side projects.

My food comes from the auction sales and I may only be able to do a few a week for the next month, so think I have my number down to a better level for it.  I didn't heaven everyone, just stuck them in storage.

Not sure when I'll be able to update my blog.  Not much going on anyway.  Breeding is good, 10Ts and Licos producing like crazy, but not selling so well, so the stock is building up.  Until there's new traits for ponies I don't really have anything too new to brag on.

Zeonies are doing pretty good.  Building up my line of desires hair.  Soon I should be able to move to the next generation of those.

The Steampunk hunt is going good.  Not as much traffic as previous years though.  If I get time, I should start a new product line and get it on the marketplace. 

Busy stuff is getting the next novel written for summer publication, work on the winter novel, work on the Myst age novel, work on version 2 of TKQ...and keep the press going...and get a few clients in...and take care of the family issues...visit the conventions...schedule book signings...etc.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment