Sunday, May 26, 2013

Changes...

My avvi, Issis, has a daughter in SL. Elpis.  Elpis is taking over the breedables.  I'm worn out, and ready to move on, but my breedables are important to me.

Elpis is starting with the WK tigers first.  I sent her some money to get started with.  (as part of my RFL contribution effort)  I was going to make her start with another plot with her tigers, but that didn't seem necessary.  In light of forthcoming changes, I took some away from the breeding plot and am designing a place for her to use.  The plot will transfer to her anyway when the time comes.

All my animals will transfer over too.  She's going to use the ED prefix on them.

I figure we'll work on this over the next few months and then everything will be set and permanent.

One of the things to go for prim room were the Amarettos.  I set the two LE donkeys out for 1/2 of what they cost at market.  And heavened everything else.  They failed to make it INTERESTING and they failed to make RFL editions...again...which is important to me.

Elpis is going to work with Biobreeds, KittyCats, WK and Imaginamals.

The exotics should be out before the changeover, so that will be fun.  If I do them...may just give the space to Elpis and live the experience with her.  Hoping I get enough lico chis bred down to make finding the room for her easy enough.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment