Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wee bit nervous...

I worked with Elpis today.  Started transferring over to her the immediate zeony breeders to use with the exotics.  And the dobes.  Just the ones for traits though...the rose ones are on hold.  Seems I bought four males with rose shade when I thought I bought 2m and 2f.  Leave it to me to try to make an all male group of dobies!  Will chat with Lance about possible females, as it was a project I was working with on him, and go through my group of crates to see what females are suitable.

Elpis mooged her tigers for the second time, even mooged the food to be certain.  And they look the same to me.  She'll probably need to get technical help for them tomorrow, as she's not on much today.

Then, I gave her funds for a new plot.  She wanted to expand for a time, mainly to replace some of the crates I sold out on from the cheap bundlers.

Got that all set up and then tried to go to Camelot and it's down.  Not cool.  Making me very nervous.  They did the SL servers yesterday - it's supposed to be the other ones today.  We better not check in later to find all we did today gone.  It'll take forever to get the tickets figured out and filled!

Wish they'd f-ing put what they're actually doing on the blog and stick to it, so we can plan our work accordingly.

If things are gone, I'm not sure what I'll do.  Had one hour sleep last night and not strong on patience today...

Got another 4t lico from the pepi line today.  Yay!  Female.  So she was added to Gehn's group.

I hit 9 traits, or equivalent to it, on the zeonies yesterday.  That was great!  I should have started working on that earlier so I'd be at 10t on them by the time the exotics come out.  But not bad.  Elpis has a really good mix of breeders now to work into the exotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment