Saturday, May 11, 2013

No markets until...

...not sure when.

Checked in yesterday to find my one good selling stand's rental box locked down.  Most on the sim were locked.  No notices.  I posted here voicing how I was a bit ticked off at it, then deleted it in case it was a mistake.

And today...the other sim's boxes are locked.  Evidently not a mistake.

Makes it look like to me as if the drama isn't over, but also coming to an end, along with the sims.

I'm sure the word was given at the auctions, but until the official word is given to the rest of us not there, I don't know what's going on.

I did try to ask in the one land group yesterday and no one answered.

And I find the lack of notices to the patrons a bit rude...inconsiderate.  I'm not there because the owners throw money around generously to fund the sim and breedable operation.  I'm there to be where I fit in and can get respect.  This doesn't make me feel the respect.

Dealing with allergy headaches, so just trying not to think on it until I can find out more.  Waiting for ones I connect with to be inworld to talk to - one's sick and the other is working overtime.  And waiting for my land boss to get in.  Don't feel like picking up the excess to go hungry in inventory so will get a temporary small plot until I sell down so many of my epics.

I'd leave them a message but SL hasn't allowed my offline messages to get through in over a year now.  Remind me why I'm still on this grid again??

Will bop over to InWorldz and leave my ranch partner a message.  Messages get through there still.

No comments:

Post a Comment