Friday, May 17, 2013

Doing good so far...

In BioBreeds and KittyCats that is.

Amaretto horses is slow going.  But I like having them around, so that's okay.  I should really decide on a specific set of traits to breed for and get the breeders for it.  But maybe later.  For now, I like my chocolate cherry eyed horses, and the new donkey.  Hoping the extra one sells so I can get food when needed.  (not for awhile)

Happy to return to auctions with Lance and Gwen tonight.  Missed them!  Some Fridays could be difficult for me to make during the summertime, but should be okay on Tuesday nights. 

I've had enough sales for food, rent, and to free up enough primmage that I think I can let my 10T breeders back out soon.  Will see how tonight's auction goes first.  Need to pay for the healing. 

Now I just need to get my author/publisher presence in Second Life worked out...

No comments:

Post a Comment