Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Back again...

I was gone for six days for family needs.  Came back to find out that the temporary fixes at the BB areas were just that...temporary.  Our auctioneers are setting up their own place now, and that's where I'll be going to auctions. 

I may still do The Farm to hang with some of the old gang who do not go to the new place....and listen to Trem's so-very-nice voice. :-)  Not sure of my schedule though...may have time for both of them during the week or may have to just do one.  We'll have to see.  Will try to do both if possible.

This change will increase my expenses a bit.  I've given in to that fact...that I'm either to continue with breedables and take on the extra expense or just heaven them all and be done with it, and with my Issis avatar.  While I can manage it and while I can go to auctions to make lindens for it, I'll take the expense on.

Smmubert and I have decided to return to our old ways...of having our own personal sales yard again.  Sure, we have to work to make sure traffic finds it, but we know it's there for as long as we want it, can put out whichever breedable we wish at whatever price we want, and no drama.  We, the owners, treat each other right and take care of our own.  Oddly, it seems difficult for others to follow that rule and not let the criers prevail.

*shrugs*  whatever...it's just pixels.

Took six sets of Cinco chis.  Didn't think I'd skip the chis now, did you?

Amaretto put out donkey les for Cinco, so I had to get a set of those.  Love their donkeys!  All female, of course. 

Couldn't find a notice on anything the Kittycats did, but my young ones were growed and ready to put together.  Got a Bigger de Big and another Crystal eye...want to say sun this time.

Gone six days and only two BB crate sales.  Luckily, I had made enough at the auction before I left to cover expenses for a week.  Hope that doesn't continue or I'll be forced to pick up and only breed a few...literally.

Going to set a lot of my epics for sale at the new sales yard when it's set up.  Think I'm putting in my extra male St Paddy pug for tomorrow's auction.  Try to keep up with food costs at least, if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment