Friday, May 24, 2013

RFL time!

I'm getting ready to get 25 animals to benefit RFL in second life.  Hope to choose three different breedables to spread that across.

Biobreeds is definitely releasing epics for it today.  Yay!

Deann of our D'ni Refugees group - my SL family - was featured on the website.  So glad they're also letting people know of our group and of MOUL - mystonline.com   We need more players there!
http://slhomeandgardenexpo.wordpress.com/expo-sponsors-2/1936-2/

Smmubert and I are starting to really build a decent line of Licorice Chihuahuas with the Ciel shade.  They're even strong Pepi line ones.

My Quad Mysterious traits kitties are doing really well.  Sales have been good too - they've sold enough to pay for their food.  I think there's going to be RFL kittycats too.

The other breedables I'm thinking of are Wild Kingdom and Mossms.  But going to look around to be sure.  Do have to budget prims a bit until I'm done deseeding my excess chis.  May have to concentrate on ones I can store to breed and sell later on.

Hubby and I are off to Wichita tomorrow for Steampunk Day.  Means I have to finish working and playing both today.



No comments:

Post a Comment