Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Morons...

Remind me why I'm in SL again?

hehe, yeah talking to myself.   I know I have no readers here.

Upon the realization that I can get a new exotic coat from the unbirthed epic crates, I birthed them.  Most of them had sold already, which is good too.  Got reptilian and cheetah coats.  Not anything special I wanted but it allows me to swap out the champagnes I got in the first batch so they're all new coats.

Two more dobes to go for today yet...so far uneventful there.  Think I'll build up about 10 crates and then choose which ones to store and sell off.

Remembered the wrong server for a sim and thought I was safe rezzing.  Nope.  Numerous duped crates and lost three chis.  Sucked. 

And in my mood...was about to heaven everything and say good bye to SL.  Most times it's much more of a pain to deal with than it's worth.  Shopping sucks anymore.  I don't do mesh and builders seem to think they have to do mesh.  Glad I'm finding enough to transfer over to my author avvi.

This is just a rant...one of those days...I should have kept the car again and took a work day away from the house.  But coffee is being inserted now and it should improve...

No comments:

Post a Comment