Friday, June 21, 2013

Yeesha is Calling Me...

Message from Issis...

Yeesha's been calling me back to the Cavern.  I'm getting the call, much like I did when we first were sent to the Cleft.  I feel this something I need to find or know or recall for this next Age Exploration, so I must visit the known Ages and read the journals left for us again.

I'm packing faster and trashing a lot of my inventory in Second Life.  Quite a feat considering I have nearly 25k still left to go, after getting rid of so much over the last year already.

I set more of my KittyCats for sale.  What are not sold will either be sent to menagerie or set into storage, whatever Elpis wishes.  She would like to add another pair of tigers, so will probably only do a few KittyCats.  They do sell, but they don't sell well.  And I've made more than enough to keep her in boxes to birth and sell.

Yeesha's call does surprise me, although now I think about it, perhaps it shouldn't.  I did start naming all my chis D'ni names and words before turning them over to Elpis.  Going to miss Pepi...wish I could take him Age exploring with me.  But Elpis said she's going to reseed him and let him hang out with Melosa for her next set of seeds.  That's good.  Melosa is great with Pepi and she's awesome.  Out of two full rounds I think only two pups were not Licorice.

I do regret calling one male chi Gehn though. He kept running away from the lady chis...even the one called Keta didn't attract him.  We kept having to tell the ladies to find Gehn and let them follow him until he gave in and got them pregnant.  LOL  Thankfully, it seems he's over his shyness and they don't have to chase him down anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment