Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Progress update...

I've only been working on the breedable stuff in virtual worlds.  Going to take quite awhile to sort things out. 

I will be building a little in SL.  Making my builds full perm and boxing them up to give to Elpis.  Some of my favorite texture builders don't have certain textures I like in InWorldz yet, and they actually have stores there too.  Going to ask them if I can transfer certain textures over.  Means making a list, going to their shops at InWorldz, buying there what they do have, and then creating a notecard for permission to transfer over what they do not have there yet.  Unless their current TOS says I can already do that, then no worries.

Think I'll deal with sorting through the rest of the inventory first, which will take months.  LOL

Until I get through all this inventory mess, I'll keep Issis for auctions and to maintain a few stores at market.  Maybe by the time I'm done we can get some of the excess crates sold.

Need to catch Elpis in today...the twinkle flare lico girl needs to be with the ciel lico boy for a ciel twinkle flare attempt.  And have her see what Irish Cujo is at...Smmu missed rebonding her pug so if he's ready Elpis can handle it from her end. If not, I need to get Smmu to rebond her girl when she's in.

I don't think I'll start the next Myst book until Fall sometime.  The next two books of the fantasy series are really coming together and need to be finished. 

In fact, I need to work on a few projects for MMP.  We've had a temporary stop to the cover production team for the main novels.  We'll still make our deadlines for the end of the year, I believe.  Just delayed on getting the reviewer copies in and starting the pre-launch.  Instead of four months lead in, I'll only have a few months.

We do have a few books coming in ebook format so that will help.  But I have some projects I don't need the cover team for.  I can work on those myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment