Saturday, June 1, 2013

it's a breedable mess...

I've been sorting through my inventory of crates for Elpis.  She has 20 live/crated huskies to start with...I should have been breeding them out...some of these have triple shade and high trait potential to them. 

Even going conservative, there's a ton!  If only I could afford to get her a half sim and the food for the animals to start off with.

Glad we gave ourselves a few months to get this all done.

Just to be clear...I'm not leaving SL.  I have an avi for my RL business needs and a Myst RP one I'll be with.  Just no Issis anymore.  I won't be with her anylonger once breedable things are transferred to Elpis, and over the next several months I'll occasionally pop onto her for cleaning out her inventory until her anniversary day when I'll delete her.

Elpis thought to come in with a bang to BB.  She tried bidding a few times on the RFL one of a kind, but hit her max.  Luna wants the pony too badly to let her have it.  LOL  That's okay - she's got my Pepi line and 10T pony line for a running start.

This week was kittycats week.  Really good haul.  Only one box was all starter traits and the rest were good enough to set out for sale. 

Pepi line really passed the shades well this week too. Ciel, Flare, and my first double dip of Twinkle Flare.  Yay!  Er...now Elpis's.  She has the breeders now and I get to watch. 

The shibas passed blush and rouge, and the pug passed blush. 

Elpis's tigers seem to be doing really well.  I redesigned the area to eliminate some scripts on the land.  Waiting for feedback from Elpis and Smmubert on if this helps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment