Monday, April 1, 2013

Semi-Retirement coming for Issis

Bored and more bored with Second Life.  I may be an introvert in Real Life, but it seems that I'm tied more to RL socializing than SL.  Of course, I'm also a person who loves the outdoors and I've been suffering cabin fever.  Spring fever.  Whatever. 

This weekend was wonderful weather and I totally lacked the desire to go inworld.  Think it's telling me something.  Today was the same.  Usually I do the ranch work while waking up the little grey cells with my first cup of coffee.  I kept getting bored and losing the desire to do anything.  Think it's time for a small break.

I've started setting things up towards the time when I'll only need to check things on Auction days, a few times a week.

And anxious to cut my inventory way down to the essentials.  So, I've set all at my store location to 0L - biobreeds and products both.  I'll be setting it up so that when I get the building bug I can build the product and upload it to marketplace.

I'm happy with this plan, and it seems that SL is too.  It still kept giving me performance issues this morning. 

Wish Biobreeds all the luck in the world, but backing off as a major player now.  SL's performance is too crappy and I have a great connection with a really good computer...it's NOT my end, although they would say so.  Because they don't understand their own system enough to know how to make it work properly.  I game a lot, but think I'll spend most of my time on the games that work better than SL. 

Do hope there's a Catznip viewer update coming soon and that they stay around.  It's the only one that works 1/2way decent.  Like many others, I may out of the game if I'm forced into Firestorm or SL viewer.  My alt on the laptop takes CoolVL right now to work...at least for as long as it's available...the laptop's old and crappy so wouldn't be able to handle the other viewers.

My kittycats are still out at their normal pricing.  Probably going to try to get a marketplace stand for them and try to decide how many to keep running of those.  They only need checking on every 10 days to see what they've thrown.

One gave me a diamond jewel last week.  My first one in a year's worth of breeding.  Pretty cool.  I have it out for sale for 7500L, same as others at market when I went snooping.  Could keep it and see if I get more, but need 10 to turn in for a special kitty.  Don't think that will happen, and I'm not a person to invest 75K on a pixel kitty.  LOL  Let someone who is buy it instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment