Friday, April 5, 2013

A Cold, a little boredom, and loads of paperwork

This week was heavy paperwork week for me, but I got the last two quarters reports out to the people needing them.  So I'm really ahead.

Which is good, cause I'm game bored at the moment.  Just a phase.  Adjusting to being able to have my windows open again, which is distracting.  And my sister gave me her cold.  I really didn't want it.  LOL

Thinking about birthing four or six more kittycats...thinking about it.  Still waiting to get a spot at Too Adorable and hoping SL doesn't eat my message and I miss getting one.  Ran ads four times a day for two days on the KC boards for my place and no visitors, so I really need a spot.  Guess I can just take a spot in the mall and hope for the best when my rent's up.

Got two weeks left, so need to be patient.

I'm not good at that.  SL froze my male min pin bad, so he was sent in yesterday.  Had hoped for a 24 hour turn around, but think they're overloaded by the sounds of it.  I'm going to be way behind on my min pin breeding it seems.  He's got three girls at 100% waiting on him.  Kind of bummed about that.

Missing my SL family....I need to do some connecting with them this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment