Saturday, April 6, 2013

Got him!

Got my min pin back at full fervor where he should be and we're pg.  Whew!  BB rocks again.  48 hour turn around time is not bad.  Especially considering I was expecting longer with all the mayhem these restarts caused this week.

His name is Rollback now. LOL

Didn't feel sociable, didn't feel in the mood for building, and was totally bored last night.  Was in one of those moods.  So went scouting for something different to play with.

After I birthed two of my Amaretto bundles...got lucky.  First two came out male and female so I stopped there, for now.  Have leftover food so figure may as well use it up.

Then I went looking around...found breedapets cause they have elephants and I'm into those.  Looks like a one man operation, still much in beta mode for most part.  I joined the group and took about five beta packs to test out...none were the elephants.  If the betas work, I'll get a few elephants to breed for fun.  Their prices seem reasonable.





No comments:

Post a Comment