Wednesday, April 17, 2013

mid-week update

The big store parcel is almost cleaned up now.  Just a few breedables and favorite non-breedable animals playing on the space until the last few days run out. 

Breedapets - boring.  Going to just have to wait and see if this business venture of theirs works out better later on.  One thing I see is that they're kicking out the different animals at a fast pace.  Too fast for quality control it seems.  Think I like how other creators take one species/breed at a time and perfect it completely before going on to the next.  Makes for a longer wait, but at least what you get has some good value to it. 

My raptors got pregnant.  That was good...didn't have to purchase something extra for them.  What wasn't so good is that there was nothing visible in their stats to let me know for sure that they were working up to getting pregnant. 

Right now, movement sucks.  There's no realistic movement action.  Like pictures of the animals gliding around.  Well, mostly.  I did see the giraffe's tail swish a bit.  And the lions sink into the ground.

I'm sure these issues will all be corrected with time, so I'll keep an eye on them.  They may be an option for me in six months.  Think Smmu's going to play with the squirrels for awhile.  I may keep the UFOs for a bit, just for kicks.

Keeping my pair of Amaretto horses going for a bit too.  May add another mare in if the mood suits me.

Still waiting on Too Adorable, so I took a spot on Tiger Rose for the KittyCats.  Hoping my retired specials find new homes.  May have to store them for next winter if they do not.

BB is uneventful today, probably because I had good stuff over the weekend.  But those sold, so I may be pulling from my stash or stands for tomorrow's auctions.  7 crates so far today and only one works for auction criteria, a 3T white pug.  Not sure if I'll sell or hang on to it yet.  This epic couple has had two so far and thrown a 3T each time.  White and Black coat - ears, eyes, and shade traits with them.  Babies from this pair may have good potential. 

Still can't get anything but the dad's shown coat from the min pins.  Debating on if I need to add a male to the mix of ones I'm keeping or just shoot for Fawn with good traits for them.  Giving them two more generations before I decide on them.  They're not my favorites...think I'd rather go back to shaded huskies.

Back to work, such as it is today.  Crappy weather settling in so brain isn't there...my back's been cramping so spending a lot of time with therapy exercises, and the arm nerve is throbbing...really messing with my goals today!

No comments:

Post a Comment