Wednesday, April 10, 2013

On the last week of lands...

So, I've been kind of playing with some betas while waiting for my land rent to wind down.

Trying the Breedapets out because they have elephants.  They've got a ways to go, but the creators seem to be working their butts off on creation and updating.

So far, what I've found on the betas (at 3 days of age):
Raptors - pretty good look and sound to them.
Quail - kind of missed the mark here - they look like mynas and sound like kookaburras
Dog - not sure - it's cute, but text says wolf and they look like beagle
Cat - got a long ways to go before competing with KittyCats or even Wildwood, which I don't know if it's in business anymore
Hamsters - kind of cute - more fantasy based in color than realistic
Alien UFOs - yeah, got those yesterday when they came out - they look fun - may have to keep a few around if I have the room for kicks

The food pricing and usage seems really good.
Not sure if English is their second language or if they just cannot write, but the notecards are poorly written.  And there needs to be more information in them to be complete.

It seems that they're doing beta at the same time as development beta work.  As I said, they seem to be working hard, so it's worth keeping an eye on them and see where this gets them in six months.

Still no word on a space at Too Adorable sims.  Beginning to think I'll just have to get space elsewhere.  I did set up a KittyCat pet store at my home parcel.  But did want a good market spot for the more expensive stuff.

I did birth my megapuss.  Had a teacup to match her for a mate.  LOL

Got a starter coat min pin with two traits from my group.  Bought another female to go with my male too.  Doubt I'll buy more until I heaven a starter to replace with it.  They're having a rough market start.  But I remember another breed that did too, and it got a lot of attention in sales after the first two weeks of births.  Maybe min pins will too.  Since they're so much like the dobermans, I don't think it will last long.  I'm just keeping them long enough to make sure Ozzie didn't sneak a surprise goody in there...was hoping for a new coat, to be honest, and fear I'm going to be disappointed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment