Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekend update...

No sleep last night...hubby away all day for daughter's house repair needs.  I stayed home to rest, but am restless and bored... LOL But too tired to do anything and trying to rest up for the major work I need to get done this week.

Anywho... My megapuss ended up being the smallest of the megas, which I think means it isn't ride-able.  The menu doesn't give the option to me.  But I love her anyway.  She's cool.

My home parcel's transformation is complete and now my main store for KittyCats.  I'm next on the list for Too Adorable spot, so hoping soon.  When that happens I think I'm going to birth six more and try to work the KittyCats more.

Going to keep our secondary parcel and just let the big one go.  The secondary parcel will be for Smmubert's and I breedables and our personal salesyard.  Going  to forgo market corrals for BBs and let them run out.  Just sell our crates and such on our own salesyard like we used to to at Cabera.  Xtra cheap.

Haven't decided what I'm doing for BB auctions...probably will make that decision after tomorrow's auction at The Farm.  There is a chance I'll switch to Kittycats auctions for awhile and give BB a rest.

The building bug has me again.  And loving it.  Both in SL and IW.

RL is going good.  Some careful planning needed now....

No comments:

Post a Comment