Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wednesday update...

My kittycats threw a megapuss.  Since it seems they're going to start throwing stuff I can sell, I'm moving them to market.  I have my name on the waiting list now for next opening on one of Too Adorable sims.  Megapuss's are out for 1-8K, depending on breeding and traits.  Think mine fits within the mid-range, so will put it out for that.  Also, putting my diamond jewel out for 5K. 

Kind of hope the megapuss sells pretty quick...so tempting to birth it and raise it to ride, just to see what it's like.  LOL  If my white russians or 4XMysterious crew give me one worth breeding, I may just do that.

Takes me about two minutes to check my BB now, which is probably good.  I'm so RL busy so need to keep taking my break.  Chapters to write, websites to create, and two more books came in from authors for reviews.

The typing is rough.  May need to break out my Dragon Speaking software.   My nerve in the arm flares up with just this much typing now.  I'll do the therapy exercises twice a day so maybe I can keep work up.

For a brief moment I thought about dipping into my Amaretto reserves and birthing a few bundles.  This was after a tp crash.  Right after I looked at my bundles in inventory, debating it, my viewer totally froze and never came back.  I had to force it to close.  Seems that SL still doesn't really want me to play.

That's okay.  After Amaretto gets through their beta at Inworldz we're going to play with a few there...not as involved as before, just a few to put together our ranch and ride.  Some others have made horses there too, but they're not near as nice as Amarettos.  Even my non-breeding ones I picked up to do until then aren't too hot, even though they're nice enough.

Hoping by fall they'll have beta started and done.  Fall time I look at what my schedule will allow me to do.  That's when we're going to start doing conventions at the rate of 3 or 4 a year.

Not much on BB to report.  My babies are doing okay....getting 3 and 4T from the prime dogs, so happy.  Wasn't too thrilled a Summer epic couldn't sell at 1K.  That's really not much for an epic that's been unavailable for 3/4 a year.  She went back out direct for 1500L and I set an extra Zulu for 2500L.  Ain't giving them away cheap...they'll sit until they sell, which is fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment