Monday, April 22, 2013

It's Monday...

Usually I love Mondays.  One of the perks of freelancing.  This Monday though, I feel as though I should take the day and sleep it away.  LOL if such an action wouldn't cause me to have one of those "too much sleep" headaches, I probably would.

The weekend was good sales wise for breedables in SL.  Had a big KittyCats sale, along with a decent amount of regular sales.  Added 2 weeks pay to the rented parcel, purchased some new KC and birthed them to go with some I birthed from my specials and breeders, and got enough food for all for two weeks. 

Still no word about a spot at Too Adorable, but hopefully I have enough breeding to supply my home KC store, the Tiger Rose cottage, and the Too Adorable one when it happens.  Added bengal snows in - they're common and not my top choice, but found one with the quad mysterious traits which is my thing.  And my tawnies gave a fire lynx coat and I found a decent traited one to match it so those are added in.

I've built up 10 Survival epic trait crates for market, so picked up the one group before they're done deseeding.  The male at market only has 3 seeds left so I'll wait for him to be done before picking that set up.  I did move Gwen's Desire, my favorite gift from Gwen over to the other epic zeonies.  She's one of the best producers so won't store her until she's deseeded for sure.

In zeonies, I'll do current epic specials and then trying to get the 10Ts on them.  My highest traits were Arctics so birthed a set of those. 

I'm ten over on my prim count budget on BB, but no worries.  I've decide to let someone else do the min pins and will be selling my 2nd gen babies.  They're wonderfully done and super nice, but just not my thing.  On the small dogs, it's chis and pugs, so I'm just going to keep working those.

No comments:

Post a Comment