Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Saturday update...

Hoping our sim owners work on increasing traffic and bringing new people to the auctions a bit more.  Seeing hints of people not coming back to them to participate...ones I bought from and sold to regularly.

I think my stands and personal sales yard will feed my animals, but I won't have anymore investment income.  

Skipping Monday's auction...maybe.  Didn't take a panel, even though I make plenty of regular panel stock.  Not out of defiance...just keeping my schedule open until last minute.  Still waiting on the family event.  Still!

I'll get with Luna if nothing happens and see if they're short that day. 

I'll do the night time ones...at least Tuesdays, IF certain people remain.  They go, nah...I stop.  I'll birth some of my Amaretto bundles and attend auctions with my old crowds for my auction hanging out moments.  

Not complaining about it either...like that pest at the party that you pretend not to notice.  Doing that.  Because by what I observe, they don't give a crap about our thoughts.  Ain't wasting my time.  This is a game.  It's their game to run it the way they want, and if their upgrades to the auction game makes it no fun for me anymore, then it's my decision to play or not to play.

As long as Ozzie makes sure the business end of it keeps running, and they stay affordable, and they stay incredibly hot looking animals, and customer service continues to do their jobs...I'll play the breeding part of the game.

As WHO is the current question.  I'm revisiting the idea of putting Issis on haitus.  I have a storyline for her where she and Thorne take off for a year on an Age Expedition, with Sophrosyne in a lot too.  Elpis and Thorne will stay together and will eventually take their relationship to the next level, but at the moment they're having a bit of relationship situation.  Having them separate and work individually on Ages for a year provides me with good fodder on this book.

Oh today's crates...
9T Legend Bubbly from LB parents - it's 3rd gen and a match for another 3rd gen 9T
The safari moon stud let both zulu traits through, but with grey hair, so a close miss on the safari moon with zulu traits attempt
My Inferno epics out for sale gave a crate with safari moon hair random trait
A few shibas gave 5 point crates
The good shiba drop was a 4T black from one of THE lines....this was preceeded by a good drop of a 5T red.  
Added another Licorice crate to the sales pen - this one with an Azul dad and Blanco mom - it's a 4T male - not of Pepi's line so not a keeper for me. 
I did get a 3T Licorice from two of Pepi's line for next gen breeding.
Can't recall if it was today or yesterday, but got another 10T tao crate - two different coated parents, of course.  
Sunlight Fail - two sunlights gave me a coat I don't like - 5 points for me lol

And the hot hot one, which I'd be so incredibly excited over under normal circumstances but only marginally thrilled instead - I got Intensity Eyes and Desires Hair on Savannah Majesty.  Nice!

Was going to get five more epics this week, but due to recent events couldn't justify the extra expense.  Debating on getting a female zeony one to use though...have a little time to decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment