Tuesday, February 12, 2013

First BB Bummer...

Not with the product, but with one of the two auction houses I frequent.

The requirements for special panels were tightened, which make many of my 10T ponies "not so special".

Every line reads (parents must be of same coat).  Sucks.

I MIGHT be able to sell something for a good buck at the auctions there, but may not be able to buy anymore.  Which means I can't support the other guy so much, which will hurt.  Some auctions I am a major buyer.

Not any longer.  A major part of my spending allowance came from what I take in on that second panel.

I'm a trait breeder.  These rules exclude many of my stock from being on the second stand.

What MAY save me is that I have a sales corral next to the auction house.

Currently restructuring things to position my good stuff in people's line of sight, and working on some marketing for the home sales area.

So far the other house I hang at hasn't seemed to have updated their requirements to the same.  If they do the same though, I'll stop applying for special stands there too.  (Corrected:  Though the card does not reflect the change, the second auction house has changed their criteria also.  Means I need to redo Thursday's panels - get these Shibas out of my inventory and for sale since they'll not qualify now.  And my Thursday special panel is the last special panel I'm applying for at that spot, since I can't guarantee I'll have something to work from my traited breeding groups.)

Guess I don't have to hang out for the whole auctions anymore if my buying power is cut back...probably not a bad thing.

I am also going through my herds...means cutting some critters back that won't do me any good to breed.  And also means I'll need to make another spot for all those shiba crates that don't qualify....those of the lines we don't let out much except for auction appearances that they can't make anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment