Thursday, February 14, 2013

Stewed but interested to see what happens

I got two good crates today.  Neither can go on special panels, and one not in auctions at all.

3rd gen female Licorice chi with one trait.  One trait shy of making it to a regular panel.

10T Dapple Tao female...but parents were two different coats.  So, no special panel on this one.

I thought about canceling my panels at today's afternoon auction, but I gotta see what they're doing about going nuts about the exceptions and if anyone says anything.   I doubt it.  Public discussion on this will be squelched, and I won't force it.

But I think I will let it be known that I'm going to do less auctions.  With no explanations.  Anyone inquisitive enough will ask or find this blog...I'm moving it onto a pick on my profile.  Seems that some viewers don't show the websites.

Explains why my last year of griping about Amaretto here didn't get me into trouble.  I.E. banned from Amaretto groups. LOL

But I may attend auctions for a bit....see how people are responding to this.  I've cut out 1/4 of my ponies and 1/2 of my dogs or dog breeding goals so far.  If this hurts too badly, I'll need to cut some more.

Maybe I should see if I can talk Jason into doing that all breedable auction idea thing he had a long time ago.  I can't auction, but I could manage it and set requirements fair for all breeders, small or large.

No comments:

Post a Comment