Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Start up

Figured I'd journal while waiting for some very cruel shibas to slowly finish their last hour of pregnancy...and while my coffee works to bring me enough awareness to work on book files.  We have a lot of ebook editions coming out this week, and through the next few weeks, actually.  Abney Park is helping me too....no music can motivate me as well as they can.

Though Issis is still in Second Life, my muse is working...her journals have already begun.  Thorne is in it too while he and Elpis work separately for the next year on Ages.  Do not fear.  Their relationship survives.  They just need a little break from one another right now, and Issis gives a good opportunity for this.

I'm bringing Sophrosyne along on this too.  Her herbal knowledge will be documented well during this.  My Steampunk Cosplay character is a herbalist as well as an automatron maker so I'll have plenty of research to use for both novels.

Wow, my shibas are naughty today.  Four and 5T couple just threw a 1T white.  Both not normally put together as I'm mixing things up a bit to deseed them for a full shiba break, but both very reliable lines.  Just not together it seems.

Another shiba pair - overcoats that are offspring of coats and normally together - did their job.  4T red.

I need to get with Anarta and Gran.  See if they'll let Issis have rights on the Myst sims.  Think me and Pepi need to explore the Myst territories and make a Second Life documentary.  :-)  May be fun.  Pictures and text only for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment