Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day and thankfulness...

The last few posts have seemed very negative, and I've made my opinions known of the issues they involve.  I'm adjusting my business to match the rules involved, and hope it works out the way the ones in charge believe it will.  So I thought I'd do a post on what I'm thankful for...for what I do and have liked in Second Life world.

My gaming family:  Though I'm not with them as much anymore, I'm so thankful for my Myst gaming family.  Thanks to all my friends and family there for showing me that Second Life does not have to be a place where morals are ignored, and can be where individuality is respected.  Thanks to Anarta and Colorado for our home sim, and for Ben taking it over when they had to stop owning it.

Writers and Publishers:  Thanks to the writing groups, publishing groups, and sim owners I've been involved in over the years.  You guys are great and so supportive of each other.

Builders:  The builders and hunters I've associated with have been super great.  Thanks.  Thanks to Perryn for building some of the best hunting groups in Second Life.

Meeroos creators:  Thanks for giving me a wonderful breedable to play with that's ultra cute.  And for the story creativity they show in the design of the Meeroos game.

Amaretto people:  Thanks to the creators for making beautiful horses.  Thanks to Selina for taking me in and guiding me through a good two year breeding game.  Thanks to Camilla, the first auctioneer who showed me how breedables auctions could be fun.  Thanks to Kat, the first auctioneer Smmu and I stalked.  Thanks to more market owners and auctioneers who gave me a little home.

KittyCats people:  Thanks to the creators and members of the KittyCats community for a wonderful game to be involved in.

Biobreeds:  Terrific group of people, terrific talented creators.  Thanks for a breedable so wonderful to work with, that works the way we want it to.  And so realistic.  The dogs are amazing...so are the ponies...but the dogs really do put others to shame.  Thanks to those who have built up the community and have given so generously of their resources and time to do so.  Thanks to the wonderful auctioneers for making the auctions so much fun. Your efforts are appreciated so much.

Happy Valentines Day and thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment