Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Issis has some thinking to do....

Did a lot of thinking since the new criteria was out.  It makes me sad.  One of the main reasons I started banking on BB being the breedable to be with was because they were all about the fun, not the market.  This makes it about the market.

And that killed it for me with Amaretto.  It zapped all the fun out of breeding.

Not to mention the obvious, which is now I have herds that can't qualify.  Herds that I spent a lot of time and L's into building up.  And what worries me further is that I know of at least three other higher breeders in the same situation.

I forsee a lot of Biobreeds animals going to heaven because of this now, from various people.

Issis included.

Thinking I'm going to do auctions Monday and Tuesday, but let go of Thursdays.  I give up time for work and with my game family to raise food for my breedables there and improve my herds.

Which is another issue...Looking at many of the purchases I made with the intent of building up special panel animals.  Wasted.  They'll  now be out for sale at my store or heavened for points.

Kind of pissed off.

Chis were naughty rats today.  Wouldn't let me have the coats.

Shibas have been good, but I need to get their sales area up soon.  I have a live and four new crates to sell.  None of which will even qualify for a regular panel with the new criteria...but they have the breeding which people look for.  The type that about three people have been bidding on - and bidding them up to 1-2K.

Not any more.  Bet those individuals are cutting back too.  If you can't sell to get the extra, you're certainly not going to buy the extra.

So now I'm making a spot for my super special Shiba crates...the 500-2K ones will have to go out for 200-300 now.  They're just not worth it to the buyer with this new auction criteria.  Sucks.

Think I'll go back to being a hermit breeder and go visit my old auction haunts.

I'm in a bad mood with this...will probably take some time to really think of where I belong now.  So glad there's a new baby in the family coming within a few days or less to preoccupy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment