Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Crazy update time...

Not sure what they're doing on the updates to prepare for the server side baking, but it's giving me goofy tp messages.  Can't get to my breeding parcel to check things.  Keep getting either errors that say I'm unable to tp and may have to relog or that they can't tp me as the tp was misrouted.  Sure hope it's fixed by the time they're done updating for today.

I have noticed more tp fails since they first started the updates last week.  Last week the server side baking was rolling out on the Letigre sims.  This week is the Magnum servers.

Not sure if the increased tp issues is due to the viewer's adjustments to meet server side baking requirements or some other updates LL is doing on the grid that they didn't list in the deploy release listing.  (Yes, they often do things without warning us exactly what.  Astonishing, I know.)

I also never get lag and had stalling and lag today at Camelot. Not cool.  New computer, definitely not my connection, so that is grid side issues.  Better fix it!

In Biobreeds news, I found another 4th epic for sale.  Grown and ready to start making out with the ladies.  He is out at the salesyard keeping those ladies happy.

The sales yard is mostly lives now...crates pile up faster than they sell, so I'm trying an idea to breed down the exotics a bit and keep a bunch of females birthed and available for sale.  Too many males in the system!

Picked up three more males though, including the 4th epic.  But that's okay...they're at salesyard.  Except for the stippled.  Letting him grow before choosing his spot.  Can't believe no one bidded on him...I got him for 500L.  Sold my last for 2K.  Insane.  If I set him out for sale it won't be for no stinking 500L I tell you.

Redid the Camelot store.  Filled it with my random vendors and redid all the prices.  Using subliminal naughty pricing to encourage sales.  hehe

Heavy file formatting time in RL work right now and Smmu will be gone on vacation this weekend, so don't anticipate too much.  Maybe I'll get some building time in...depends on the RL work I guess.  Maybe I'll take a mini-SL-vacation too.

No comments:

Post a Comment