Thursday, July 25, 2013

Excited for more Biobreeds...

Just saying...I still think Biobreeds rock.

I have realized that while Smmu's on vacation, it kind of sucks not having my ranching pal around.  I may be better in SL, but I really don't connect closely with people very well as friends.  But she and I have a special connection and we think alike when it comes to the breedables.

I'm usually the odd one of the bunch.

Definitely so in RL right now.  I'm a writer and budding cosplayer out of her comfort zone as far as where we live.  We are looking into relocating, so that may improve.  (And my family...don't ask.  Was always a black sheep and definitely am still.)

Pretty excited about my patron auction on Tuesday.  May need to go through my stuff though and pick some things up off of the sales areas.  My BB sales have been strong this week and I may run out of stuff!  I need four star panels, give aways, a special for most panels bought, and paid raffle yet.

Also need to break my Kittycats up.  Royal births in five days or so.  Mine look due to birth before then.

Can't wait for my new megas to grow.  They're going to look awesome at the sales yard.  Adele is going to live with Gwen when I switch kitties.

WK has been good to me too this week.  I love them, they're a great addition to my breedable ranch.  But that's it.  An Addition.  They haven't devalued my Biobreeds at all, and I'm looking forward to many years of Biobreed breeding.  So wish I could manage the cost of a full sim.  Had a chance to possibly get one, which is so tempting, but won't happen.

On the grid note - InWorldz is great for building but doubt it will work for a whole lot more any time real soon.  My fps is a lot lower and the sim stats are totally crappy...on a private sim that's not even half filled.

I know Amaretto is working hard to get the horses set up there, but worry it won't happen this year still.  Or at least not get out of beta when it does happen before next year.  I worry the grid won't be able to handle the scripts as well until they do a whole lotta work.

Back to my BBs while I wind down for bedtime.  I'm so very tempted to pull out so many more but must make my goals and put the extreme budgeting sense I've learned so well to work for me.  Keep your costs down so sales count more when they happen...Defined Breeding is what I call it.

In Amaretto days I'd run 250 head of horses.  By the time I finished breeding horses I could get the same results with 50 by utilizing Defined Breeding.  Trying to work that out with my BBs now.


No comments:

Post a Comment