Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SL, Breedables, etc...

On a quick break from RL crazy work.  Next few weeks are crazy as I'm really cramming to get as much as I can done before my next doctor's appt.  There is a chance I'll need a surgery - routine, but still yucky and it will mean downtime all around for me...if it comes to that.  Anyway, trying to be prepared so it goes as smoothly and quickly as possible...

Maybe SL will have all this updating done by then....LOL

Today I'm seeing a little bit of packet loss...in what...six years I've been online with older machines I've never had packet loss, and I got it this morning on the new one.  It may have just been the updating stressing things down...it was during restart time.  Going to watch it at various times tonight and compare.

I did check my connection with speed test.  Ping is good, not great, but good, with the default/local server.  Absolutely terrible with SL's server.  Will check that later too again...maybe it's the updating today.  My fps is still around 40 and my sim ping good, with no lag, so hoping it's just because of updating in the background going on.

During a longer break after today's restarts I need to go through my exotics.  Too many males!  LOL

It's been very good.  An epic showed he carries Fire engine red tiger.  Now I have a male to go with my female.  I picked up a leopard Alzarin male.  Which means I need to figure out girls for the Tawny leopard and Alzarin both now.

My Pablo and Andy got pg today.  yay!

Still have some extras who won't finish showing what they carry - they've been getting picked up, heavened or sold, based on their performance.  Finally down to the known and the epics, which I'll deseed for the sales yard.


No comments:

Post a Comment