Sunday, July 21, 2013

Possible Temporary Shutdown

I have some RL issues coming up.  Not only do I need to really concentrate more overtime on the business, but also on my parents, it seems.  My dad is getting bad...my parents have been living at my sister's for awhile now and they've had to take my dad in for tests.  My sister really feels his body is getting ready to shut down.  I'm worried about the strain it's putting on her and Mom, and feel I may have to be ready for a few more visits home.

Debating about doing a last minute visit next weekend to start with - to give my sister some support if nothing else.  My sister is making me some vests for my Steampunk costume, so it can be a good excuse.  Also means I'll miss the upcoming nerf gun fight between the Steampunks and the Klingons at next weekend's scifi convention, but that's okay.

Will be talking to my husband and then deciding what I'll do...I may pick up almost all my BB breedables.  Maybe leave the illusion/oceania giraffe out, yellow leopard, and turtles out but pick up the rest.  And pepi and Epica - those will stay out.

Sales are not covering food costs anyway, even with the excess I get from my WK sales, so a break may be in order.

Think I may turn in most of the Kittycats boxes I have for food points too.  They've not been selling at all.

Shall go talk to hubby on this and plan accordingly...would have to start redoing animals now.  Don't like sticking pg ones in inventory, so must give myself some time to let them drop first before picking up.

I've decided I'm playing a good part for biochips so much of my stash is going to be turned in for that too.  I'll put the top crates out for sale.  Perhaps some will build up some lindens for me to restart with when the break is over.  Ideally it should be a month long break.  Could become longer I suppose, depending on Dad.  Hopefully I can still take stuff to auction to play with in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment