Monday, July 22, 2013

Guess it's a cutback....

I heavened or picked up about 500 prims of breedables now.  My random vendors are still out since I didn't get time to move them.  But I did rearrange Camelot corrals to handle selling off many of the exotics.  Hope some sell, trying hard not to move any money over.  Already stole way too much from the other account for July.  A turtle in today's auction should at least allow me to pay Camelot rent and what food refills are needed without too much issue.  I hope.

It's the summer breedable downtime, so one never knows.  LOL  Also a good time to breed the very best to stock up for store shelves in fall, and to pick up any not absolutely needed and take a break from bulk breeding.  Actually I keep meaning to shut down completely for one month during this slow period, but I'm on the third year now...and never have managed it.  LOL

Smmu set up her ponies and exotics for while she's on vacation.  She has a group of mares around a stud...but the stud is out of seeds and the girls aren't happy.  hehe  And two won't breed at all while she's gone because she forgot to unbond where it's necessary.  Not sure if I should reseed the male for her to keep the girls happy or just have a bunch of boys ready for a mass orgy when she returns.

At least her WK babies are set okay.

Nothing new on my dad...I may take off for the weekend to visit and give my sister some support.  I will be able to get online, just not sure how much.  The last time I went it was so non-stop busy that I couldn't even spare ten minutes in the day for anyone or anything in between waking up and passing out at night.

No matter...still have the same landspace, so tons of extra prims to handle the 6prim sacks and crates that may happen if I'm out, even if it's as long as 2 weeks for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment