Saturday, July 27, 2013

Wow, Great, and WTH! LOL

Mixed results with today's Biobreeds Exotics.

The 1/2 brother and sister whose father is the prized molten who refused to pass nothing but Champagnes for me passed a Golden Tiger with the St. Paddy's hair.  Very cool looking.  Their dad is Trem's Wild Irish, who Frog bought at auction.  I see that the old man passed another Champagne and then finally got around to passing better coats.  Glad he's working out.

I tacked on another 1k to the parents of the Golden and set the Golden out for 4500L.  Yes, of course, he is a male so I don't exactly have space for him.  But I do figure if no one wants to pay the price for him, mom and dad will make me a sibling sister to go with him and I can take him home later.

Then another pair passed a Leopard Alizarin and it was female with twinkle.  Yay!  Now Gwen's Sexy Al has a girlfriend named Alaria.

And the WTH?  The Pablo Turtle and Andy Turtle passed a Zeony Ruby.  Male too.  WTH!  Sigh...back to waiting.

Patience...developing lines takes patience.  Good thing I'm not rich...I'd just go out and buy others instead of trying to develop my lines.  LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment