Monday, July 8, 2013

Turtle, Turtle

I got a pablo turtle today.  Yay!  Turns out one of my pink giraffes is carrying the coat.

It's a 5T male from a moonlight roan mom, but guess that's okay.  I can try to breed the pony out.  I was trying to deal in pure lines, but I see many are mixing the new exotics with ponies so maybe it's not as important as it used to be.

So...I think I'll keep the two andy girls and put them with the pablo male.  They're all from good trait making lines, so they may still throw a high traited one.

Also have a male crate and three female crates from the pablo thrower that have potential of passing on the coat too.  I'll see if I can use what don't sell as I work down the others.

Two more males with unknown hidden coats have crates dropping after lunch.  Fingers crossed these show the exotic hiddens, good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment