Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gonna take FOR-E-V-ER

Finally realized I'm done learning all I can from my Second Life.  Time for the next chapter.  And time to get my Tyme back.  Tyme is my real life horse.  We've been apart for many years.  I plan on correcting that issue in the spring.  My friend took this picture of him last week for me.




So...Second Life preparations are underway.  Wild Kajaera, Pet Peddlers, and KittyCats are easy.  I started out managing my population of those right away.  Will take me a week to work out their prim count needs.  Maybe just a day.

Biobreeds, on the other hand. Oiy!  

I am ever so thankful I started heavening anything not on the top of the list long ago.  And still it's a mess!  

I started my lists and it's going to take a bit to get through them.  Think I'll heal 25 at a time when I can and set them out for sale.  What doesn't sell after so much traffic will get heavened.  At least give my friends a chance at them.

Not quitting.  Nothing like that.  Just may go down to a few days a week in SL, and eliminate most of my expenses.

I pay for extra land.  More than what my critters pay for.  Why?  It's my allowance, but why there when I could save it to get my Tyme to me?  It's the thought running through my head ever since my friend sent me that picture yesterday.

I also realized I've been thinking about this the wrong way.

I've been wondering how to play Second Life.  How my priorities have changed.  But they haven't.  I'm just ready for the next chapter.

Hard to explain, but totally different way of thinking.

Also planning ahead for my epic purchases.  I'll still buy the special editions in BB and KC.  Just won't breed them as much and may give some as donations away for the sims I support.  Good for raffles.  Especially for my RFL donations.  Those will still go through breedables.

No WK.  They're too expensive.  I commend their efforts at trying to build a strong second market from the start.  Just don't think it works.  People don't operate that way.  Starters are too expensive for my budget and their special editions are way too expensive.  MAYBE I'd make the next RFL an exception.

Going to give away my Imaginimals.  Not doing those now as I just don't have the time to commit.  

No Amaretto.  They bore me and lurking in chats has shown me that the attitudes still aren't what I appreciate.

May expand in Inworldz though.  Get started with Pet Peddlers full force there.  Maybe I should be a sea captain with my own ship!  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment