Sunday, October 13, 2013

My live sales...

I have a lot of crates I wanted to birth and use but won't get to.  Figure while I have the time to play with them a bit, I'll birth them and set them out for sale.  Then keep for more future sales the crates the ones who don't sell give.  Eventually most all out will be sent to heaven if they don't sell.  (There are exceptions, such as epics and the actual breeders that are not for sale.)

But I've chosen fun and colorful ones to show off.  Good prices.  Although I can't say my shibas are out for cheap.  Try as I might, there's still certain lines I'd just rather take the eventual 5 biochips than lower their price.  These shown are all on the Camelot market sim.


Awe, ain't he cute!  He's a sweetie.  I'd keep him if I didn't have one exactly like him already.  Lost my heart to their long whiskers on that coat.  The cougar has tiger eyes.  And the little newborn cheetah in the corner is a large size.  I'll admit.  I birthed him cause I had to check it out.

And yes, I've decked out my main store in Myst.  They're laying on Sharper's rug, and the backdrop is Kveer, one of my favorite ages.


Keeping the lavender and puce exotics running, and I've made enough to show off at sales area.  One of these is off of sale cause she's going back to the ranch for Smmubert's side.  The appaloosa pennies are from the RFL Hope epics and they have the double ribbon traits.  I'm up to 3rd gen on this.  No one likes the pennies but me, but this is a fun group to breed.


Shibas are so wonderful with the traits!  Still one of my favorite dogs to breed.  They MAY end up with a higher allowance that two sets from me.  Need to count how many equinoxes I have to breed first...kind of went overboard with those.  LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment