Thursday, October 24, 2013

Starter angst....

There's a reason I'm not a starter person in the breedables.  They can drive me batty!  So glad I was too linden poor to go as high with the danes as I wanted.

Out of ten starters - 2 males and 8 females, I've now had the first crate from all 8 females.  All 8 were females.  Only 2 showed anything new.  And of the rest, none were trait loaded.

In other words, I don't know what my starters are carrying for sure.  I know two carry a new coat, and I have that narrowed down to 50/50 chance of guessing which one has the coat.

This means another 10 day wait before I can tell which ones to keep, which ones to let go of, and the same for their babies.  Right now I have a flat price of 500L on their babies.  Some will come down to 200 or 300 once I know something of whom carries what.

Now, I can say I don't get the angst in the fishies.  They seem to show hiddens pretty quickly, allowing you to make your choices right away.  I like that.

Got solar storm shade on the green and white betta today.  Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment