Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wow, my animals are mad at me!

Don't think my breedables like me very well.  All drops from all types was crappy coats or low levels and lacking traits.  One of the WK couple gave a lesser level coat and they were the hot producers last time.  LOL

Saw triple coat husky offspring go for little bit of nothing last night at auction.  Man, I really wanted to piss people off by chewing them out.  I may hate the market talk, but cheap selling that line is a slap in the face to the ones who worked so hard to create it.  It's a special line.  No way to treat your friends.  Little pissed about it.

So wish I'd win the lotto. I'd try to get as many as I can with that line to sell to me, heaven the lesser ones and give the rest to the original breeder and get that line fixed.

My display for that line was getting full, so I culled.  Sent a few live offspring to heaven, and the one shaded crates.  Birthed the two triple shades I had out for sale for live sales.  Not lowering my prices so they won't sell, I'm sure.  May as well make them work while they're there then.

I did cut the shiba prices down but they're not selling.  I am thinking about culling all except 5T ones to make room.

Anxiously waiting for the next two rounds of crates from Great Danes.  I got two females I want and then will keep a blue one for myself, and choose a male to keep.  Selling the rest or heavening.  Ready to get to it!

And it's time to cull heaven offspring.  The spots are getting full.  Managed to sell two at auction last night, so that helps.  Kind of surprised.  The Heaven and Hellish offspring aren't selling as easy as I expected.  Me thinks perhaps not letting the hair pass along with the eye may have hurt.  Not sure why they didn't let those pass.  They'd be more valuable to me if they did, to be honest.

Side comment: wish whoever has that stupid auto spammer in The Farm group would be taken out.  Why send ads there or leave the group up when that stupid thing is going off constantly?  People who abuse those tools give the rest of us users a bad rep.


Also, not too impressed with Google's blog system.  Thinking of going elsewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment