Thursday, August 1, 2013

Mixed Breedable Update

KittyCats...it's the royal random births today.  So far 1/2 are not royals.  Few more hours and I'll have a few more boxes, and there will be another one in a few days.

The KittyCats are wonderful.  Entertaining and great to have around.  Sales are off, but it's the normal slow season so not surprised there.  They've done a great job with the genetics for those who wish to "crack the code", but sadly, in the year or so I've been breeding them, I just haven't found the time to fully learn it.  And my time is going to be even shorter now.

Hoping I get a royal still.  Either to keep it or sell it, depending on parents and if it's a size I want to use.

No Biobreeds or WK for me for another day or so.

Smmu got two Roy Turtles yesterday though, male and female.  Lucky girl.

The Patron Auction was very fun.  Fast and furious and people seemed to love the special deals I set out for them.  Many got good crates for just a little lindens.  I got enough from the sales to toss Trem a bonus and stock up my foods.  Think I have all fed up for a month now.

Add the WK sale in and the WK cats are fed for 2 months.

My goal is met.  Sales take care of food, so all I have to worry on covering with excess or with my own allowance is rents.

My runt tiger didn't sell, shocking.  He's now coupled with a frost tiger, and instead of sending the extra male away, I coupled that one with my RFL girl.  Guess I'll use her breedings.  Don't think I'll sell her anyway but keep her as a pet after she's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment