Friday, August 9, 2013

It's another runt ...

My male tiger runt fathered a female runt today.  I know she's probably an easy sale, but I've decided to keep her.  I birthed her and she will go back to her dad once grown.

The other couple this week gave lvl 1 and 2 twins.  Male and Female; mom is a RFL tiger.  So these two are set aside for using later on.  At some point, direct RFL offspring will be rare.  They'll be worth birthing and using then I think.

Tonight's auction will feature a Curry coat cougar sack from me.

Wow.  Biobreeds this week.  My exotics were naughty yesterday.  Had about 7 crates in last 24 hours and...nothing...

2 golden tigers made a henna.  Golden tiger made an apple butter.  Two Alizarins made a zeony.  Plus at least 4 more 5 biochip crates.  LOL  crazy.

On looking at my epics at market - they're already so reasonably low.  Not lowering them anymore.  I do have a ton of spring epic and 4th july epics out at 1k each.  They won't sell for that, I'm sure, but I'm leaving them out while they deseed.  Most I bought for 500L each so my price isn't unreasonable and I do have a goal in mind for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment